Coming Back To Life

Friday, January 04, 2008

I Am Back


Hello friends i am back after long time...


Last two months was very hectic and learning time of my life.As i said before 2007 was not good year for me on both business and personal front. But i have always been fighter in nature since my childhood and i have always come out of woods with the help of my family and beloved friends.
As i make no resolutions in my life, coz i feel we never know when life turns left. So i just look forward to it with gr8 enthu and new dreams as i always do....
As these is my first post of the year 2008 and i am looking forward to it.
I will be back on Monday with my first new poem of 2008 .
See you all on Monday
Take Care
Vikas{V}


posted by Life at Friday, January 04, 2008

3 Comments:

hi!! fren. wish u a vry happy new yr.

it's realy nice that u r bk agn. have missed u all thz days.

ya m sure 2008 will definately be damn good yr for u. as u urslf sd that u r a fighter. nvr stop. wish u all d luck n success.

waiting eagrly fr ur new poem.

tk cr :)

Fri Jan 04, 11:01:00 AM 2008  

Good to cya back and Happy New Year Vikas.

Sun Jan 06, 10:05:00 AM 2008  

Hello Vikas!

I am sorry it has been so long. I am very busy these days and do not have much time to visit blogs.

I wish you a very happy New Year!

love and a kiss!

MUAAAAAAAAAH!

Mon Jan 07, 05:17:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home