Coming Back To Life

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Am Back For Few Dear Friends

In bad times you always come to know who is with you and who were with you just for being sake. Bad times are like filter process under which you can filter the people around you and after that you be with real friends and loving people around you.

Few days back I left this blog world for ever. But true love of my few dear friends who are true friends in real sense brought me back to this world . I am always bound to be their for such loving friends in any conditions.

I would like to mention one name of my dear friend Ana , who brought me back to this world with her love. Here I would like to display few messages which encouraged me to come back.

07/09/07

Dear sweet, sweet Vikas! I am forwarding this message to you to showyou that I have defended your honor, my friend. Please do not go... Iwill be very, very sad, dear Vikas. In fact I cry right now. Pleaseyou give more beauty and sweetness to this blogging world than anyharm. You are a kind, loving, sweet and beautiful man! Please don'tgo. Please put your blogs back up! There are people who love you verymuch! I am one. kisses for you and I hope I hear from you again. love always...kiss, kiss and a big hug for my dear friend.


11/09/07

Vikas! Oh sweet and dear friend! I am so happy you are still around. Oh please do, Vikas, please continue to come here... you will always find love and understanding -- as it should be in a perfect world. And keep your spirit and head up high. I really do hope one day you will continue with your own blog – you have so much sweetness to share with others.MUAAAAAHHHHHH! Love and kisses for you.

14/09/07

my dear friend. I really do hope you put your blog back up, Vikas. You are a tender and sensitive soul. What the world needs is YOU! -- it does not matter what you post, it is the spirit of you! -- your loveliness that is behind the words and the art! Your joyful and loving spirit is a blessing in a world beset with petty indignation! Without your blog and your beautiful posts, there is a little less joy in bloggerville! I will beg you if I have to...! Pleeeease?!Very BIG kiss for you! MUUAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!Love always...


18/09/07

VIKAS! YIPEEEEEE! I am celebrating! I'm so happy! YEEAAAAAAAH! You're coming back to life! I can't wait...hurry! OH that is wonderful news! Keep living, keep walking with your head held high...keep spreading love! You are simply a joy...such innocence and humble beauty. And here is a poem for you! They are not my words, but they live in my heart, and, in this way, we all share from the same pool of inspiration.

A life-time is not what’s between, the moments of birth and death.A life-time is one moment,Between my two little breaths.The present, the here, the now,That’s all the life I get,I live each moment in full,In kindness, in peace, without regret.And a big kiss for you, my dear friend... MUAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!love always...


I thank you Ana for bringing me back and I also thank to all my dear friends who also brought me back to this world.



"Portrait of a Friend"


I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts,or fears. But I can listen to you, and together we willsearch for answers.

I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain,nor the future with its untold stories.But I can be there now when you need me to care.

I can't keep your feet from stumbling.I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.

Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine;Yet I can share in your laughter.

Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge;I can only support you, encourage you,and help you when you ask.

I can't prevent you from falling away from friendship,from your values, from me.I can only pray for you, talk to you and wait for you.

I can't give you boundaries which I have determined for you,But I can give you the room to change, room to grow,room to be yourself.

I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting,But I can cry with you and help you pick up the piecesand put them back in place.

I can't tell you who you are.I can only love you and be your friend.
posted by Life at Thursday, September 20, 2007

17 Comments:

Oh Sweet Vikas! I celebrate today! I am so very happy you've decided to "come back to life." And what's truly important in life is how we care for others -- how we love others! It is not the words that matter, but the heart that lives beyond the words. And you, my friend, your heart emanates love that shines far brighter than any words ever could! From the very first comment months back, Vikas, I knew you were a tender soul with the heart and innocence of a child! I celebrate you today! And that you are back in bloggerville! YEAAAAAA! Hip HIP HooRAAAAY! !!!!!!!!!

BIG kiss for you! MUUAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Thu Sep 20, 10:08:00 AM 2007  

And for those who have judged and incriminated Vikas, my friend: teaching one a lesson, by humiliation, before a wide audience, has as its motivation a sense of indignant self-righteousness. And that quality I find repugnant! and a worse offender to the standards of morality! To you, I offer a lesson in humility: no words are EVER important enough, whether yours or the King of all GODS!, to cast down a tender soul such as Vikas into a sea of shame and despair! In empathy and understanding, there is no room for self-righteous judgment!

Thu Sep 20, 10:09:00 AM 2007  

And here is a poem for you, Vikas...the author is unknown...but I would imagine he or she is happy that I share these words, and embrace them as my own, since the sentiment has long lived in my heart.

***

To those who see with loving eyes, life is beautiful. To those who speak with tender voices, life is peaceful. To those who help with gentle hands, life is full. And to those who care with compassionate hearts, life is good beyond all measure.

***

love always...

Thu Sep 20, 10:18:00 AM 2007  

Welcome back Vikas!!!!

Thu Sep 20, 10:55:00 PM 2007  

Hello Vikas,

Good to c u back but I would have been more glad had ur decision been motivati by your determination to make a fresh start and win everybody over than an effort to glorify or defend yourself when obviously you were at fault.

Fri Sep 21, 02:05:00 AM 2007  

Ana---

Hello my sweet friend welcome back to our world and said very true words. Life is to care for others.Its that u understand me so well from first we met.I am so happy to find u in this world and you are no less than treasure to me.
Ana its happy moment for me to come back to blogworld just for you. I never walk on the way were ppl dont understand me and never leave the way were i get true love,the way i got from you.Ana lets leave those ppl who are not on our path and lets enjoy the journey of life together.

Words of this poems show how to live life. I hope eveyone understand this.................

Once again congrats to you my sweet friend and lottttttttttssssss of love to u

MUAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Take Care
Vikas{V}

Fri Sep 21, 02:55:00 AM 2007  

Hiiii Vikas,

Welcome back :)
Good 2 see a new post on ur blog with an amazing signing off name.
Looking forward for more of ur posts.

Special Thanks to Ana Banana for supporting u and playing a key role in bringing u back to the blog world. Kudos!!!



Love,Live,Laughter
Lust4Life

Fri Sep 21, 09:43:00 AM 2007  

Dear Anonymous,

It is not for you or anyone else to judge Vikas. He has already been paraded as a criminal in front of his friends -- punished enough for what you and others have self-righteously deemed as unjust. That he apologized and took his blog down is proof of that. Vikas should not have to win over friends. That is what his post is about; a true friend offers understanding and kindness, not a lesson in virtuous conduct!

Fri Sep 21, 12:24:00 PM 2007  

Apologies that do not come from the heart and acts which come more out of repercussions are useless. btw Ana nobody dubbed him criminal anywhere. Good friends admonish as well when they think their friend is going on a wrong track and doesn't want to listen.

Well the intention of this comment wasn't to humiliate or embarrass Vikas as you have taken it as and it would have been more befitting if Vikas would have replied to the previous comment rather than you picking up cudgels on his behalf. Ana as a friend you can support him but cannot fight his battles.

Sat Sep 22, 11:58:00 PM 2007  

WB Vikas! Im glad u made that decision.

btw I missed ya!


Keshi.

Mon Sep 24, 11:54:00 PM 2007  

lust4life--

Hello ......
Thanks a lot and i am here only for you few dear friends.
I will come with lovely posts , the way i use too.....
its pleasure to have u here

Take Care
Vikas{V}

Wed Sep 26, 12:48:00 AM 2007  

keshi----

thanks .....but now i am scared from you..dont know where you will send me again......

Wed Sep 26, 01:06:00 AM 2007  

Vikas..
Glad to see you back after the sabbatical. You may be very very angry and annoyed with me...for i was the person to strike out the post to ur blog..coz i was deeply hurt personally when i came to know that the poems that inspired me to write in return were not a piece of your intellect.. however i cannot deny that the poems you introduced to me here were on-in-a-million-type-of-poems... for which i will be always greatful

I had my own doubts ,, if at all you would come back.. proving me wrong..(for which i am very very glad).. you are here again.. with a new rush of zeal and enthusiasim...

I humbly acknowledge the fact that you had been through a rough-patch - faced the crisis head on - sulked over what has happend ( true human emotional respnse to crisis.. so dont feel bad over sulking) -- and now u have gained the will power and courage after facing your demons

I appreciate the fact that you have great courage to be back and take the effort to establish yourself in your own special way

Welcome back..and Good luck

Thu Sep 27, 07:59:00 PM 2007  

Hi, I am glad that you are back. I do not know much about you but I was very sad when a poet made a decision to leave the blog.
Now, I am glad you made a wise decision to be back. Happy writing. Take care. God Bless.

Fri Sep 28, 11:26:00 PM 2007  

Deepa------

Welcome to you too!!!!

I am no more intrested in discussing about that. I have always learn to move from the place and ppl who humiliate me.

Yes i am back for few dear friends. Because i am always bound to be for my true loving friends who understands me a lot.

I am glad that you understood lil part of my feelings, that i was here only to spread love and those poems inspiried you.

I appreciate your encouragment to me and thank for the same with true heart.

Take Care
Vikas{V}

Sat Sep 29, 12:12:00 AM 2007  

venu---

I dont think that u dont know much about me???? Any ways thanks for the same

Take Care
Vikas {V}

Sat Sep 29, 12:15:00 AM 2007  

You write very well.

Mon Nov 10, 11:23:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home