Coming Back To Life

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Iam Back........

Hello friends.....:)

I am back to the world of Blog after the gap of 4years. I thank to all my friends who have been remembering me in this four years gap and i welcome to all my new friends who appreciate my work and force me to come to this world.I have been  in constant touch with my blogs and friends who left comments on my blog,,,,,,Thanks every one for the support and missing me in this busy world,,,,Thanks a lot to all the friends once again.

My life has changed a lot in this four years and i have many things to share....Will share all these through my poems very soon........Will be back very soon with my new poems........Till then bye and take care........

posted by Life at Sunday, March 31, 2013

8 Comments:

Hi, welcome back.:)

Fri Apr 05, 06:32:00 AM 2013  

Might I just say that after finding Blogger: Coming Back To Life
on PyroCMS, what a comfort to find someone who really knows what they're talking about when it comes to this. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it crucial. Many more people should look at this and have an understanding of this perspective. I can't believe
you're not more prevalent, because you most really have the gift.
. It's reminded me the reason why I loved this blog so much.

Thanks a lot, I will try and check back more often. . How frequently do you post on your
site nowadays?

My website: almarwatches.co.uk

Tue Apr 09, 12:14:00 AM 2013  

Hello! Welcome back after four years! I read your message today, Im also been away from my blog, sometimes when im not lazzy I write something... Its ben a while, but welcome :-)

Tue Apr 09, 01:34:00 PM 2013  

to anonymous : Thanks friend for apprecating ..It makes me happy when someone feels good and happy after visiting my blog..This is the only i am in this blog world...

Well i often try to post in my blog but daily schedules and resposnbilites dont allow me to do so...but will try to post as often as i can...once again thanks for token of appreciating words.

take care

Tue Apr 09, 11:11:00 PM 2013  

@venus66 :thanks friend for the warm welcome..hope u r doing fine

Tue Apr 09, 11:12:00 PM 2013  

@nanci:gr8 to see u back nanci..its been pleasure to be with u frnds again..hope to have a gr8 time together on this blog world...see u soon...

take care

Tue Apr 09, 11:14:00 PM 2013  

Welcome back !!!! Have a great time ahead in blog world.

Tue Apr 16, 03:30:00 AM 2013  

@vaidehi: thanks friend..welcome to my blog

Mon Apr 22, 11:02:00 PM 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home